Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Real China

A Real China
In the article, "A Real China", the author denies that western countries think Chinese people live in a very poor standard; she indicated many statistics to prove the economy of China has improved rapidly since 2001. The most shocking thing is the Chinese are the third largest consumers of luxuries.
In my opinion, why China developed a lot is depend on where the resources are. In western China, large amounts of resources are located there. Chinese people are opening them up and using them to develop the southern and eastern part of China. I am from the eastern part of  China; I am familiar with that place. China has the largest population and most people live in the eastern part of China, because they want to get a satisfying job more easily. In Shanghai, 2 thirds of people are from outside. If you travel to the western part, you will see how terrible it is that people live such bad condition; you may sympathize with them. It is hard to find a flat road in the region which is surrounded by many mountains. I met with a boy before in my travel who needs to climb over two mountains to go to school everyday. China is like a combined country with a LDC and  a MDC. AS I am a Chinese, Hopefully I want to see all parts of China develop equally, and I also want CHina to be a member of MDCs.

No comments:

Post a Comment