Monday, February 16, 2009

I have no experiences about Valentine's Day

I am only 18 years old! I just begin my adult life. When I was in primary school, I got used to love some girls, but I still had no courage to show my love to the girl. I was very embarrassed at that time, so is now. So I have to love her inwardly and regard  her secretly. If my mom knew I love someone, she would be angry about me, so far I realize that students study in school are not finding their lovers. In China, headmasters of every schools don't allow students get lovers. Since I loved someone when I was in primary school my score had been degraded a lot. When I was in middle school, I kept loving new girls that are different from my primary school. I talked with her barely because I didn't want her to discover that I loved her. My grade was still decreasing, my mom was so disappointed at me that she sent me to America. And I didn't argue with her, I followed her advices.  Since I came to America, I also love American girls inwardly. I don't know when can I celebrate Valentine's Day with my real lover, perhaps after graduating from  university. When I take culture film class, teacher gave us the definition of American dream which is totally different from my family's dream. Moreover in Chinese culture, parents usually are in charge of making lovers.

1 comment:

  1. This is interesting! Chinese people have a very different view on this topic than Americans do.

    ReplyDelete